Sunday, May 6, 2012

Childhood stories number 1

The following took place a long time ago, when I was a little puppy-boy (I was about 10 weeks old).

At this time, my mistress and I, studied and lived in a big city and in a big city, there are a lot of busses!

We often went by bus, because my mistress wanted to make me more comfortable with public transportation, not just the cosy car, where I used to sleep sometimes.
During the bus ride I was always sitting on my mistress's lap (yeah, I was a smart boy, who let himself being carried by his mistress :-) ) and looking out of the window or watching the other people.

But one day, one bus driver (who we had luckily never seen again) didn't want to let us get in!

The reason: I had to wear a muzzle...


I had no idea, what this was all about and I didn't want to find out.
Because it was a cold winter day, I was wet and I wanted to go home! Inside my mistress's jacket it was warm, but I was moist anyway.


My mistress and the bus driver were having a discussion a long time, but at the end we had to WALK home -.-
Well, not ME, just my mistress and master ;-)


My mistress can't resist me :-)

 I got older and bigger... and today I unfortunately know what it means to be muzzled!



Black Dog

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little baby! I love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you *blush*

      My mistress call this pic: onion-head-photo... (no idea why?!)

      Delete